Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Good Fences - The 1st for the New Year

Happy New Year - My 2nd post of the new year.

My 1st this year for Theresa's Meme:  Good Fences.
Today I'm sharing a trio of different fences that I've spotted around town.




Caught this view of our neighbors yard on Monday durring the brief snow storm that passed through.  I realized upon uploading the photo that they have a fence in view.  I thought it looked pretty and wintery. 


Saw this one sometime in November when I was out and about.  The main focus of the photo was of course the red plant in front but when I looked at the photo I noticed the odd sort of mismatched patchwork like fence in the background so I save the photo for this meme.



Finally a wrought iron gate that we spotted one day.  I just like the design of this gate.

Do stop in and check out the many great fences that are shared on Theresa's awesome blog, (The Run-a-round Ranch Report) every Thursday for Good Fences.

31 comments:

  1. really like all three! like the depth of field in the second two a lot! thanks, ida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one for the snow and the other ones for beeing really pretty.
    Wish you a very happy New Year Ida!
    【ツ】Knipsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the first shot is lovely and wintery and I also love the wrought iron gate in the last shot. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first photo is beautiful, would make a great card. i like the lights i can see in the bush.. and that red grass is awesome... great fences, all 3 of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots- I like the last one, cool design. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy and healthy New year Gosia ffrom Poland--

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography is amazing. I'm not sure I can choose a favorite.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely collection of fences and gates. Since my dad is a welder, we like to figure out how gates like that are made; there's a very similar one at the local cemetery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ida, these are great photos and I love your header. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ida, nice snowy photo of your neighbor's yard. Happy New Year. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that first image!! Happy 2015 Ida, I am so happy we are blogging friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first one is definitely my favorite! Beautiful with the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great shot of the snow falling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely shots...great for the Good Fences. I really like the one in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love the snowy photo and fence! Pretty red plant, whatever it is. :) That is a very elegant design on the wrought iron gate.

    Hope you're having a great start to the new year!

    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've got to start looking for fences. So enjoy your photos! Wishes for a very happy and healthy 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ida,
    Great photos, particularly the last one!
    Well done!!

    Have a Beautiful Day!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That first photo is so beautiful and the fence is perfect for the scene. Interesting patchwork fence and a gorgeous wrought iron gate. Happy new year, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fences come in so many different styles and colors. Love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Ida, pretty fence scenes.. I love the snow and fence shot. But the second one is pretty with the colors.. Great photos! I wish you and your family a happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Ida, You captured the snow perfectly in that first show. Interesting photos! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog. John

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your wintery fence shot very much. A very good series.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great photo's. I absolutely love the snow picture. That would make a great greeting card photo. Also love your cat header. Which one is he/she? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice photos, most I like the dance of snowflakes.
    Hapy New year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the black gate!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love that wintery scene! that's how my own fence looks right now as we have a snow storm.
    Our snow is coming so thick, I don't think I can even get a shot that will show the fence for next week!
    and the iron fence is gorgeous. would love some of that in my garden areas.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have a nice variety of fences in your neighborhood. All our fences must conform to the Homeowner Association rules. All look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great fence shots! My favourite is the snowy one - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.