Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Random 5 Friday Returns and Willy Nilly Friday 5

Welcome.

Today I am joining Nancy (A Rural Journal) for the return of her meme,
http://aruraljournal.blogspot.com/2015/02/random-5-friday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FHloo+%28A+Rural+Journal%29 RANDOM 5 FRIDAY - It's so good to have Nancy back blogging again.  I hope you will pop by and say hello.

I'll also be joining Tanya (Around Roanoke) for her meme,  WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY 5

So you will be getting double the fun here today.

                                      

1.  First off I need to let you all know that my hubby had to return to the hospital yesterday.  Which is why I never got around to finishing up visiting all the  Good Fences posts. -  He ended up having to undergo an Angiogram with the possibility of having a Stent put in.  The outcome showed he has good function with the arteries on the left side of his heart but that the right side was blocked to the point they could not insert a stent.  One good thing they told us is that the arteries on his left side are trying to by-pass on their own for the ones on the blocked right side. I hope this all makes sense to you as it was rather confusing to me.  He will need to of course be on medication now and will see the Cardiologist as schedule on Monday for further information on his condition and what can be done about it.

                                 Cuddles enjoying some afternoon sunshine.

2. Sitting around in hospital waiting rooms is boring.  Thank goodness I took a book with me and it was decent reading.  The only thing that bugged me while I was waiting was the older volunteer sitting at the waiting area desk munching on potato chips.  I was already on edge and her crunching those chips was quite annoying. 

 A sign of spring....one of my poppy plants is up and looking might green.

3.  Coleen has had the past 2 days off from school for Conferences, what a bummer for her to have her Grandpa back in the hospital but she's done well handling it.  We were pleased that she had a great report from her teacher and is making good grades at school and gaining confidence in herself.

More signs of spring....My first daffodils to bloom.

4.  I so need to spend some time outside getting the weeds and leaves cleared out of the beds.  I've had other things though way more important then weeds to deal with so I'll get to it when I can.

 My from around the neighborhood "creepy" yard decor that I've spotted.

5.  I got pulled over on Wednesday.  Scared me to death as I was doing anything wrong.  I asked the officer,  "What did I do?"  -  He said, "Nothing, your driving is just fine.  I happened to notice though that it looks like your license tabs have expired." - I told him hubby usually takes care of that and he just gave me a warning and told me to get a hold of my hubby then and get the plates put on.  Whew!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Random thoughts....

6.  I ended up going to the Dept. of Licensing to renew the tabs and we ended up having to get new plates.  The lady behind the desk was rather "rude" to me and that set me off.  I must admit I'm not normally rude back to people but I ended up saying something to her on my way out the door that wasn't very polite and I even slammed the door to the office.  I know childish but I'd already had a bad morning with getting pulled over and it just popped out of my mouth.

7.  I started watching The Amazing Race this week.  If you watch what do you think of the fact they paired up "random" couples to compete with each other on a sort of Blind Date race.  There were also 5 already dating couples.

          A fun means of transportation that went by our house last week.

8.  The weather has been decent here lately.  No rain or snow (hooray) and even a few nice sunny days.  Of course it's suppose to turn off cold this week and possibly even snow in the higher elevations.  That's good because the mountains could use the snow.  I just hope it stays in the higher elevations.

                Ducks enjoying some nice spring weather at the park.

9.  There is road construction on one of the main streets in town.  What a pain as it's hard to get around all the detours etc...but also it's good because there are tons of streets here in town that need major repair work.  Our street included.  It's like riding on a roller-coaster when you hit some of the bumps and such. 

10. We've been letting Eric (the cat) in at night for a couple of hours and have even let him in a few minutes with the other cats every now and then.  He likes coming in but is unsure of all our other cats.  So far the most they've done is hiss at him and then he wants right back out.  We hope to someday have him come in on a more regular basis.

                                  Our Callie-Jo looking rather "goofy"


Enjoy your weekend.  I'm off to the hospital to check in on hubby.  Hopefully he gets to come home today.

31 comments:

  1. Hope your hubby can get his health issues taken care of quickly and as painlessly as possible! Yes, the employees at our DMW can sometimes be jerks, and considering all you've been through, I don't blame you for getting upset with the lady. Our daffodils are blooming too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your hubby is being looked after well -- and your weather looks fabulous! Send some of that sunshine and warmth over here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about your hubby about to go back to the hospital. I hope all goes well and he recovers quickly.. I love your cute kitties..The last shot is kind of funny.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending good wishes to your husband!
    I'm jealous of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping for the best for your husband.
    You must write the way you talk because I felt that way as I read your post. I love the title "Willy Nilly Friday 5" so I'll have to visit that blog. I'm tickled that Nancy is back. I've missed her. Hugs for you and your hubby.
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed all your thoughts today. Cuddles looks so cuddly, but Callie Jo may not look quite as sweet. I'm not a cat person, but do know they are usually very loving. Some of our early bloomers got frozen off today and tomorrow. is even going to be worse in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cats are gorgeous. I especially appreciate posting of the four-wheeled (Rhodes car?) cycle. I agree that yard ornament is not my cup of tea either :)

    Glad things went well at the hospital!

    Sending lots of positive vibes to y'all!

    Have a Beautiful Day!!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see signs of spring that pair of mallards. Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear that your husband is ailing. Hope that all goes well for him.
    Love your Callie Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope and pray they can do something for your husband. What a time you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening, dear Ida! Your husband continues to remain in my prayers! Thinking of you during this time...

    Your pictures are lovely! I had to giggle at Callie-Jo's face :) Have a blessed weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to see some signs of spring. Sure not around here though. It is 2 degrees right now.

    I continue to pray for your husband each morning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a funny vehicle... and: it looks really like spring (here the crocuses start now).
    I'm glad too, that Nancy is back.
    All the best for your husband, all this must be a big fuss and worry for you.
    Have a quiet weekend in spring sun

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course, you know me.......my favorites are the photo shares of the kitties!!! I love cats, cats rule.

    Great to read that Random 5 is back. Hope I can remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do hope that your husband is doing well and that his appointment on Monday is good. Oh my...I might would have had to ask that lady to quit munching on those chips. Noises like that drive me crazy, and especially if I'm already out of my focus zone. That is an adorable little bike buggy..I'd like to have one myself. Keep us posted on the husband..

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wish bob and i had that bike thing, that is so cool... and cuddles looks...well...cuddly.. LOL all the photos are so good..i don't know why people who work with the public have to act rude, once in a while they do and i am afraid i am rude back... glad he did not ticket you.. hope all goes well with the visit to the doctor. hubby had stents put in, 2 of them in 02 then open heart by pass in 07... keep us posted please

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry to hear about your husbands illness. I do hope he will be okay.
    As always I love the kitty shots. They always cheer me up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope your husband gets to come hope. I enjoy your random thoughts. I know how frustrating it is when your having a bad day and things pile up.
    Hope your weekend is better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there Ida, well you've had a full time of it haven't you ... and hubby. At least he's under full and thorough monitoring and things are progressing in a good way.
    I can understand your frustration at being on the receiving end of crunching - oh when nerves are on end, the slightest thing can be a real pain. Be kind to yourself and no regrets at having given that remark to the churlish person behind the desk. It would've helped you release a bit of tension.
    All the very best and I love your Callie Cat - gorgeous colouring and markings :D) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Ida! Visiting you from my blog where you left two nice comments! Thank you.My replies to you came back to me as mail delivery failure. The random 5 posts are fun and help to get to know you. I hope your husband was able to come home today and that he is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hoping next week is better for your family. Remembering that Nancy's Random 5 Friday is where we "met"! Happy she is back, and planning to link up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. that Callie-Jo is marvelous . . I've never seen transportation like that two person thing going pass your home . . i hope your Sweetie is Doing Much Better . . . you are brave.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Too blocked for a stent is pretty blocked. I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like things are going to work out okay, though. You're handling this well, and I don't blame you for getting annoyed with the potato chip eating volunteer. Very unprofessional in a medical facility, or any place of business, for that matter. Also, there is no excuse for the rude lady. None. 'Nuff said. Your photos are as awesome as always, and I enjoyed the life tidbits you shared. A good read.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope you hubby is doing well, My husband has a stint and so I know what you must be going through. My Mom who is 90 was too old for a stint and so she is on medication. So far she is doing fine. My husband has had the stint for over ten years and is also fine. I hope this is encouraging. Glad to hear that Coleen is doing well in school. Too bad about the rude clerk when you are already stressed. Take care and best wishes for a speedy recovery for your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great photo of Callie-Jo! Made me smile. I know what you mean about having a bad day and then someone setting you off by being rude...been there, done that (even slammed a few doors! :-) ) So don't feel alone. I was so sorry to hear about your hubby having issues with his heart. My husband had a heart attack in 1999 and had to have stents. It was a distressing, frightening time. God was good, as he did well, and he's still here!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So many great shots my friend. Glad to hear that your Husband is doing OK.. That can be so stressful. And you know I am loving your kitty shots. They are so sweet.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Goodness, you certainly have way too much going on. Good wishes for hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  28. ugh, i hate getting pulled over and our sherrifs and troopers mostly all have bad, rude attitudes here (in my county anyway)...i got pulled over recently because my inspection had expired...man, you'd think i was drunk driving...guess they have no real crime to get all bent out of shape over so they have to attack moms in mini vans for expired inspections...gah, don't even get me started! cute kitties and i hope grandpa is doing better! thank you for linking and have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a day you had wit the cop. I guess it sort of mazed you.

    Your cat is cute. Unique face .

    Oh eating potato chips, munch, munch.

    A little aggravating I would think in waiting room.

    I had a guy once. Tapping on his seat on the side.

    Nice to see Spring.

    A skull a little creepy I would say.

    Have a nice day!



    ReplyDelete
  30. What a day you had wit the cop. I guess it sort of mazed you.

    Your cat is cute. Unique face .

    Oh eating potato chips, munch, munch.

    A little aggravating I would think in waiting room.

    I had a guy once. Tapping on his seat on the side.

    Nice to see Spring.

    A skull a little creepy I would say.

    Have a nice day!



    ReplyDelete
  31. I hope your husband is doing okay! And you too... Take some deep breaths and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.