Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Rainbow Bridge Crossing - Callie-Jo

Much to emotional right now to say more but I wanted to let you all know we lost Callie-Jo today.
 
 
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...

17 comments:

  1. With the shedding of tears my heart goes out to you, dear Ida. :(
    I'm so sorry for your loss...
    Those fur babies have such a way of working their way deep within our hearts and losing them can be so very hard.
    May you find great comfort in the love of God through this difficult time.
    My thoughts and prayers will certainly be with you.
    Your precious Callie-Jo had a loving home.

    Bless you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss, Ida. Hugs, Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this.. My heart goes out to you and your family.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss, and hugs from Florida to make you feel a little better. My heart knows your heart hurts at the loss of beautiful Callie-Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ida, I am so very sorry for you and your family. It is always difficult when we lose a loved one, and furkids are no different in that. Please know I am here for you. Hugs...and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sorry. So hard when a pet dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the loss of your cute kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sorry for your loss. My rhoughts are withn you in this vry sad time

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for your loss of your fur baby...

    ReplyDelete
  11. blessings and sorry for your loss.

    Peace be with you.
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your previous post before this one, Ida, but I also have heard of the Rainbow Bridge. One day we will be reunited with out beloved pets as well as family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whew! That always just tears (and tears) me up. I left my condolences in your next post.
    I've been around along time, survived a tour of duty in Vietnam as a Marine, raised five kids, and survived several bouts with Mean Mr. C. I'm as tough and gritty as they come. Yet, the thought of somebody losing their long time pet (especially a cat), just rips me up. Add the "Rainbow Bridge" to the equation, and I can sob like an 8 year kid. There isn't much I wouldn't give to spend just a single day with the ones we've lost. I'm so sorry you lost your sweet Callie-Jo...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.