Wow, their trailers are colorful. I bet this is so much fun to watch in person. I really should go to the one around here.
I love the trailers!! If the weather was too bad to fly, I would be happy just touring the trailers, which are kind of like earthbound balloons!
Beautiful photos, Ida! Lovely colours and patterns. Thank you so much for sharing, and warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.
Amazing summer fun.Amaliaxo
So much fun.Amaliaxo
...we went.up 38 years ago, it was fun. But my feet are staying on the ground these days!
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
So exciting to see all the colorful patterns and designs of the balloons! I can't imagine riding in one, but so intriguing to watch them!
Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.
Wow, their trailers are colorful. I bet this is so much fun to watch in person. I really should go to the one around here.
ReplyDeleteI love the trailers!! If the weather was too bad to fly, I would be happy just touring the trailers, which are kind of like earthbound balloons!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, Ida! Lovely colours and patterns. Thank you so much for sharing, and warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.
ReplyDeleteAmazing summer fun.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
So much fun.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
...we went.up 38 years ago, it was fun. But my feet are staying on the ground these days!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDeleteSo exciting to see all the colorful patterns and designs of the balloons! I can't imagine riding in one, but so intriguing to watch them!
ReplyDelete