Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.
If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com


Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Good Fences - Ranch Fence

Welcome!

It's time for some Fences From Around The World so let's join Gosia from, (Looking For Identity).


On the way back home one day from a drive I took a different route then I normally take and found this neat Ranch Gate that I thought would be great to share for Fences from Around the World.

Click to enlarge photos for a better view.



Just a closer look.



Hope you have enjoyed the photos. - Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ida!:) Hope all is well with you and yours.:) Yes, it's a good find, and a very decorative ranch style gate and fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful capture. Hope you are all doing well, Ida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, and I love this and for a split second I thought I was back on TexWisGirl blog..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.