Time for WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE hosted by Tom the Backroads Traveller. - Apparently not many have been participating lately so let's hope you all get in and join the fun.
Today it's Birds, Blooms & a Butterfly for me.
1. Earlier this spring I spotted a few duck sitting on top of the neighbors fence across the street. She sat there for quite awhile. I snapped a bunch of shots of her.
Shortly after this shot some people were walking past and a little girl stopped to look at the duck.
She stayed right there and then after they past by she finally flew off.
2. Missed sharing these from earlier in spring when the dogwoods were in bloom here. These were taken the night after my mom passed away. I went for a walk around the block and the sunset was so pretty so I snapped a couple of shots of the white dogwoods with the sunset in the background.
3. Also from earlier in the spring a lovely Norther Flicker Woodpecker visited our driveway to eat ants.
4. This rose bush use to be in my flower bed but it had problems and wasn't blooming very well so I was going to dig it up and throw it away. A lady renting the house next door at the time wanted to plant it on her side of the fence. Wouldn't you know it the darn thing took off and blooms like crazy now. Thank goodness I still get to enjoy it.
5. Remember last weeks Pelican shot (Yakety Yak) - Well here are some more of a group of 2 Pelicans that I spotted another day in June. - Be sure to click on them to enlarge.
Lastly a bloom and a butterfly (for you mom).
For your musical selection I leave you with this Eagles song which I think should be played over loud speakers every day, every where.
Have a great weekend.