WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. This past week I took my granddaughter and her friend to the local Corn Maze. - Didn't get any pictures because we went at night but though you might enjoy this little video of this years maze. Click on the link:
It was a lot of fun. We had to ask for a couple of hints to get out but for the most part we did the maze on our own. Took us about an hour to get in and back out.
2. Coleen is really into Skeletons this year and I spotted this on the Whitman College Campus so I decided to take her to see it. After we got there though she informed me that she'd already seen it on a field trip to the campus, bummer! Still it made for a great photo to share. They do have some "strange" art work on the campus.
4. Some Halloween fun spotted out and about.
5. Fall is still in glorious color. I liked the way the sun was shining on this tree and the leaves on top of the roof.
6. Spotted this on a drive this morning.
7. It's Balloon Stampede Week here in town. So far this is my favorite shot that I've taken of the balloons. More to come in another post.
So in honor of our Balloon Stampede I'm leaving you with this musical selection.
Have a great weekend.