What a busy 2 weeks it's been. I got older last week, the First Day of Spring Arrived on my birthday! Took my mom to the doctor, went bowling, went gambling, took her cat to the vet. Lots to do for sure.
So today I'm joining Tom for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. In honor of the First Day of Spring I'm sharing my photo of the Super Worm Moon that night.
2. Went for a drive up to Bennington Lake and spotted these guys along the way.
3. At the lake there wasn't much water as they haven't yet filled the lake back up. Still waiting for spring run off from the mountains. Still there were people out enjoying what water was in the lake.
4. Still snow on the mountains but the fields are starting to green up and people were enjoying a walk along one of the many paths at the lake.
5. Last night I liked the look of the trees and clouds out our back door.
Finally no post is complete without some cute kitties.