Hip Hip Hooray, A new post from me!
So today I'm posting for WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE hosted by Tom, (The Back roads Traveller)
1. One day I was walking down the block and spotted something that looked a bit "odd" as I got closer I realized what it was and had a real good chuckle. - It was a tomato bush but not your ordinary tomato bush. Someone had a great sense of humor or just wanted to feed the birds.
2. Next up every year this lady a few blocks away decorates her front tree with plastic Easter Eggs, I've posted pictures of the tree before but am sharing one shot from this years tree.
They are so colorful and fun. I noticed a lot of other people decorating their trees with eggs this year.
3. So I went to photograph something else and spotted these little bushes and just had to share.
4. Out on a walk this week I spotted this on a tree, it made me smile too.
5. Finally I had some fun of my own with a photo I took of some weeds growing up through the concrete.
Here is the original photo, straight out of the camera:
They sort of reminded me of Palm trees . Anyway I played around on Pic Monkey and used the Warhol feature and came up with this.