Thursday, November 26, 2020
Monday, November 23, 2020
Monday, November 9, 2020
Friday, November 6, 2020
2. Saw some deer on a drive recently. The one in the front had a hurt leg. You can see she's holding it up off the ground.
3. Squirrel leftovers? - Maybe someone picked it and was doing the loves me, loves me not routine. Who knows but it caught my attention.
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Well how could I not post today. It's National Cat Day and our kitties would never forgive me if I didn't show them off. So without further ado here are all our furry feline family members.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Saturday, October 24, 2020
3.It's raining golden leaves.
5. Pumpkins - Variety is the spice of life.
6. Is it a traffic cone or a witches hat? - Spotted on the walk.
7. Flowers before the frost we had this week. - Spotted in someone's yard.
8. A trip to the pumpkin patch.
Coleen, Greta and Joelle
Sisters - Coleen and Joelle
Our own little pumpkin - Joelle. (Yes she has "red' hair).
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Hello & Welcome. - I thought I would join Tamar (Random-osity) for:
Coleen (my granddaughter) is taking Advanced Art in school this year so as one of her projects she decided to do some sidewalk chalk art.
I didn't get shots of her rough outline before she started but you can see the white chalk marks of the pumpkin outline in this photo.
She continued to color and blend with her fingers and water.
The finished pumpkin with the wet outline of the shadow.
The completed Pumpkin after the shadow had dried.