So let's join Tom (The Backroads Traveller) for:
WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
I'm behind on sharing some of the photo's I've taken this year so I'll sharing a few of them today.
1. One night while waiting for the "Blue Hour" to arrive I captured this wonderful rainbow shot.
followed by this sunset shot.
2. While out for a walk around the block one day I spotted this little fellow in someone's yard and had to snap a photo.
3. Spotted in a Parking Lot - Coleen snapped this for me.
4. On a drive one day we followed this:
Hubby drove around the block so I could get a better shot.
5. Missed sharing some photos of the Magnolia's in bloom.
6. On a drive up Mill Creek with my mom one evening we spotted this:
7. Who remembers this post from last year? - Guess what? I won again this year. This time it was 3rd Place which was a 50 pack of $5 tickets. I didn't win big but I came away with $160.00 which wasn't bad. I'll enter again next year.
8. Finally it's that time of year. Klicker Strawberries are here!!! I'll be making Strawberry Shortcake today.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!