Hard to believe but Christmas will be here in just 24 days now...so much to do yet. We have the outside lights up and I'm working on inside decorations this week. Our tree won't go up for at least a week yet. We are waiting on a doorway gate to keep the cats out of the room so they won't destroy the tree.
Now let's join Tanya (Around Roanoke) for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE.
Click to enlarge photos:
1. Spotted in a field while out for a drive this past week.
2. Flowers my youngest brother, (Roger) sent our mom for Thanksgiving.
Aren't they pretty.
3. Sitting Pretty - Our oldest cat, Miss Dottie
4. Coleen reading (hah, hah) a book for school homework.
5. Saw this while driving down the street.
Couldn't resist this musical selection this week.
Have a great weekend everyone! - Thanks for stopping by.