Playing "catch-up" on what's been happening the last 2 months.
1. Coleen graduated from the 8th Grade in June. It's hard to believe she will be starting High School in the Fall. Here is a picture of her before we went to her graduation ceremony.
2. She was a busy girl as she participated in a week long music camp and performed a number on the drums and sang. There were 3 other girls who sang in her group number.
3. During one of my photo outings I caught this shot of a Robin on the Sculpture at the Airport.
4. On a drive with my mom up to Bennington Lake I thought this field and it's tracks made for an interesting photograph.
5. Spotted this Pheasant out in a field on yet another drive with my mom.
6. Getting the "Raspberry" from a deer we spotted on another drive.
7. The 4th of July was nice. We didn't go anywhere but made a great dinner that we ate at home and then went to watch the Fireworks. Coleen loves to do Face Painting and Body art so she did herself up to celebrate the holiday.
8. My photo that I took for 52 Frames (Edited by someone else) This was my edit:
and this was the edit that my partner did:
9. I've been working a lot in the flower beds, weeding, watering etc...
This is a Rudbekia plant that I bought this year. I think it's gorgeous.
That's it for me today. Hope you all have enjoyed the photos and have a super great weekend.
I'm behind on sharing some of the photo's I've taken this year so I'll sharing a few of them today.
1. One night while waiting for the "Blue Hour" to arrive I captured this wonderful rainbow shot.
followed by this sunset shot.
2. While out for a walk around the block one day I spotted this little fellow in someone's yard and had to snap a photo.
3. Spotted in a Parking Lot - Coleen snapped this for me.
4. On a drive one day we followed this:
Hubby drove around the block so I could get a better shot.
5. Missed sharing some photos of the Magnolia's in bloom.
6. On a drive up Mill Creek with my mom one evening we spotted this:
7. Who remembers this post from last year? - Guess what? I won again this year. This time it was 3rd Place which was a 50 pack of $5 tickets. I didn't win big but I came away with $160.00 which wasn't bad. I'll enter again next year.
8. Finally it's that time of year. Klicker Strawberries are here!!! I'll be making Strawberry Shortcake today.
I'm Still Alive! - Wow an entire month has passed by and I'm finally posting. Let me tell you all I really miss blogging but taking care of my mom has become pretty much a "full-time" job anymore so blogging kinda gets put on the back burner.
Anyway I'm happy to post today for Tom's: WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. I've been busy this month planting flowers and weeding etc... on of the things I did was refurbish this decorative dog that my mom keeps on her porch. See how "sad" he looks.
Here he is all fixed up after I painted him. Doesn't he look happy now!
2. Here's just a few of the many pots of flowers that I planted and put on her porch this year.
3. Had to show at least one Lilac photo from my mom's tree. It was loaded with gorgeous blooms this year and for a change it didn't rain and knock them all off the tree before they could finish blooming.
4. While waiting for the "Ducky Derby"to start I snapped a few sky shots. The annual Derby was held May 18 and you might think this is snow but it's actually fuzz off of Cottonwood trees.
Also happened to catch a plane on it's way to the airport.
5. Coleen and her friend, Helen enjoying their walk up the path to where the race starts and of course some shots of the ducks on their way down the creek to the finish line.
Once again none of my ducks won any of the prizes. I'll try again next year.
6. Memorial Day picnic in my mom's front yard. Lots of good food.
Allium in full bloom.
Took this shot in the evening and happened to notice an orange lamp in the window of the house where I shot the allium so I leaned down and captured the orange glow behind the flower. I think it looks really cool.
Pretty Peacock feathers at the park.
That's it for this edition. Hope you have enjoyed the photos and have a great weekend. - Here's to June and Strawberry season!!!