It's been a super busy and hectic week. More on that in a minute.
1. Remember last week's WNFF Jurrasic Park Car....see post below. Well they invaded the fair grounds. Here's one of them trying to eat the Education Building.
2. Saturday we got a new bed and mattress. Sunday Speedy the cat got sick. He ate Easter Grass, Candy wrappers & ribbon. Had to spend Monday at the Vets doing a $360.00 Barium Study to make sure nothing got stuck in his intestines. He's fine but the Vet bill over $400 wasn't so much fun.
On the left, Caramel enjoying the new bed. On the right, Speedy G recovering from his trip to the Vet.
3. A sure sign of spring around here is when "Woody" the woodpecker returns to peck on the telephone pole next door.
4. Another sign of spring...When my mom's French Lilac tree blooms and perfumes the air.
5. Finally on Tuesday Coleen had her knee surgery to repair the tendon in her knee that hold your knee cap in place. She's doing okay but mastering crutches has been a challenge for her.
Needless to say between taking care of a sick cat, an 89 year old mother and a kid out of surgery the week hasn't exactly been a barrel of laughs but we are surviving.
Till next time...Have a great day.