It's time for some fun. So let's join Nancy & Tanya for RANDOM FIVE FRIDAY & WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FUN. - Click on the link to be taken to the fun.
1. I recently participated in the Tea Cup/Mug Exchange hosted by the lovely Stephanie (The Enchanting Rose) and today is the link up for what we received from our partners. Here is what I received from the wonderful & fun, Mary Burris (Jingle Jangle Jungle)
2. Spring is in full-force here now. We had a couple of rainy days this week (typical for spring) and then yesterday it was 75 outside. Coleen and I took a walk after she got out of school. I snapped this shot of a flowering tree along the way.
3. We saw a few butterflies, those little white ones that are pretty common around here but I couldn't get any pictures of them. I did however get this picture of a butterfly bench we spotted in someone's yard. Isn't that cool!
4. We love squirrels around here and I leave peanuts out for them along with seeds for the birds. Apparently other people around town enjoy squirrels too. Look what we spotted in someone's yard.
5. Since it was nice out yesterday and I was actually feeling half-way decent I got out and trimmed up the roses bushes. They took a hard hit this winter when we had a super warm spell that was followed by a super cold snap. I may have lost a lot of them and will have to replace them. In the meantime lots of other things are blooming. My Bleeding Heart plant is up but hasn't bloomed yet. I did spot this one on our walk and thought it was pretty.
Joining Steve too for FELINE FRIDAY
Let's give this one a "caption" - Give me your best idea's and I'll pick a winner and feature your caption next week.