Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Book Review - More Than Meets The Eye


Today I'm reviewing the book:  More Than Meets The Eye by Karen Witemeyer. 

Description of the book off Net Galley:












 

6 comments:

  1. I love your post and your blog. I just followed you. Please check my blog and will be nice to follow back to support each other. 🙂

    https://minnieart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we saw a woman in a movie last month with two colors of eyes, can't remember who or what the movie was, thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a good review ida, one that i enjoyed. i'm sure it will be helpful to those looking for summer reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like interesting characters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.