Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, January 11, 2021

Awww Mondays - Bottoms Up

 First off I want to thank everyone who left condolences on the loss of our sweet little Pixie last week.  While she is greatly missed we know she is running free now and someday we'll meet again.

So today  I'm joining  Awww Mondays.
 
                                          BOTTOMS UP!
Have a great start to your week everyone & stay, safe and healthy and remain positive.

 

11 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm so looking forward to seeing this in the spring. It's so cold right now we've not been to the boat at all. Soon we're hoping.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too cute, we see them do that over at our lake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a feathered butt shot. These are really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute photo! So sorry to hear you lost Pixie. She was a sweet little thing.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. too funny !!! ☺☺☺ happy week ahead ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're doing ok!
    Duck bottoms always make me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ida, I'm so sorry you lost your dog Pixie. We also lost ours, but I know they are with the angels, and being loved, as we loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ida - well, that certainly brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.