Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, June 7, 2021

Awww Monday's - Little Red

 

Happy Monday - Joining Sandee at Comedy Plus for Awww Mondays.


 Some shots Grandma took of little Red (Joelle) this morning.  Mommy did her hair in a cute little top notch this morning.  She turned 9 months on the 1st of June.  She's crawling like crazy now & pulling herself up on the coffee/end tables etc...She's such a happy baby (most of the time) and is now getting top teeth to go with the 2 bottom teeth.



16 comments:

  1. Awww, she's most adorable. Love that smile and love that red hair. She's a beautiful.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Ida. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair and the top knot is too adorable. she is a beautiful baby..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie and I love that red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous! And OH, the beautiful red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely adorable and she looks so happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my what a little doll baby!!!!!!!!! That hair!!! That darling face!! Remember the Campbell's soup kids? She reminds me of the little Campbell's girl! Oh what a precious sweetheart!!! I just want to kiss her and hug her!!! Thank you for sharing these darling photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable she is 👶🏻 Proud grandma - I can tell 😊
    ((Hugs ))

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUch a beautiful post. That little one is precious. I am going back on posts and catching up with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.