Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Awww Mondays - Wild Hair Day

 Joining Sandee (Comedy Plus) for Awww Mondays
 
Dry Air and a Blanket are good for:
 




                                          
                                         WILD HAIR
 
 
                        And for making Grandma smile!

14 comments:

  1. Oh she's so cute. Love that hair and that beautiful face. A huge Awww.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Ida. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he plugeed into some electrcity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, she is simply adorable. I love her wild hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. she certainly makes me smile, that last one is a charmer. doll baby with wild hair. love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA !!!! and I thought we had static electricity in our house :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even need dry air and blanket to look like that...only thing I am not near as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! And it makes such a delightful crackly sound, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she may be the cutest little redhead i have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smiling here! My hair is almost as bad when I pull a shirt off over my head.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.