Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

3D Fun - Part 2

 Hi,  - So today is Part 2 of the 3D items that my brother brought me recently.  This all started so innocently with this photo that I posted on FB.



Little did I know.... Next these arrived:




And now the most recent editions:


The tiny ones are called, Perfume bottle snails.  They aren't actual perfume bottles.

                                      Gnome Riding Snail

                      I'm calling this one the Warrior Snail.
                                       Snail with a House
                                          Gnome Snail


                                               Into Battle

So what do you all think of my little Snail Collection. - I need to be careful about what amuses me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.