Joining Tanya (Around Roanoke) today for,
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. I haven't shared this photo yet for the 52 Frames project that I've been participating in. This one is for the challenge, DOF (Depth of Field).
2. Sharing this photo taken last month of one of the Indian dancers costumes at the Return to the River Salmon festival that Coleen and I attended.
3. Yesterday's Good Fences post was all about cats & fences. Coleen complained that I hardly ever share photos of dogs so while we were out walking I snapped a photo of this little dog in someone's yard. Love that crooked smile it has.
4. Also while out on that same walk I snapped some Yellow Yarrow growing in someone's garden. It's another of the DOF shots that I was practicing on.
5. Last night Coleen and I took a short walk down to the school as I wanted a clear view (no power lines) of the pretty pink clouds that were in the sky. This is one of them.
6. Bonus Shot - Another of the 52 Frames challenges that I haven't shared. This one was for: Negative Space. My hubby was doing some welding and I decided to capture the sparks from the gun. I love how it turned out although as far as the "negative space" it could have been a bit better.
Have a great day and enjoy the weekend.