Welcome! - Gosh it seems like I just never have the time anymore to spend on the computer like I use to. I'm trying hard though to keep up with visiting blogs so please be patient.
Today I'm joining Gosia (Looking for Identity) for Good Fences Around the World (which I'm a little late getting to)
and Tanya (Around Roanoke) for Willy-Nilly Friday Five which I haven't posted to for some time so it's good to be back.
1. Spotted this "art?" by a fence on one of my walks last year. - I'm not sure what they were trying to achieve here but it made for an interesting photo.
2. Our big snow/ice got a bit of a reprieve this week as our temperature's warmed up to almost 50 and melted much of the snow and ice. Prior to that I took a photo of the Icicles hanging off the side of my mom's house.
3. I never thought that I would ever get a Kindle since I enjoy reading actual hand held books but I asked for one for Christmas since it's hard sometimes to find books at our local library and having a Kindle makes it so much easier to find the books I want to read. Currently I'm reading:
here: Having been cooped up a lot with the weather it's been nice to have the time to read for a change.
4. We've had "back-to-back" birthday celebrations here this week. My mom turned 88 on the 18th & Coleen turne 12 yesterday. Here are the birthday girls with their cakes.
It's fun to celebrate with them but also tiring doing 2 different birthday's but they each like having their own day to celebrate.
5. I finally stamped a card! - I made my mom a birthday card (which she loved) - I don't stamp as much as I use to but I hope to do more this year then I did last year as I really have fun making the cards and people do seem to enjoy receiving them.
For more information on this card you can visit my stamping blog:
Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend.