Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Under the Weather Kitty

Had to take our sweet Callie-Jo to the vet yesterday. - She's running a fever and they can't seem to get it down. - Please pray she gets better soon so we can bring her back home.

20 comments:

  1. Aw poor girl. Hope she's feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets better soon and yes, I said a prayer for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will!!
    I love cats as you may remember....it's been a long time since I've paid you a visit.

    I do hope she gets better....sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry she she feels bad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ida!:) I will pray for her. Get well soon Callie-Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I hope she gets well. Pretty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Ida,

    I'm sorry I haven't been around in a while and it's too bad I've come now to see bad news. But your sweet kitty will have my thoughts and prayers with her.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hpe that Callie-Jo will be feeling better soon and also hope that you are feeling better as well. It's no fun being ill and then having your pet feel the same way too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear Callie-Jo! I will be remembering you in my prayers.
    You are such a precious pet owner, Ida, and I respect you for that.

    Bless you♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor kitty. Wish her better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to hear this, Ida. I know how it distresses you, as it would me. I'll keep her in my thoughts and watch for an update.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ida-
    Wish your kitty all the best.
    It is a gorgeous kitty.
    Have a Happy Sunday!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope she get well soon and back to home

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending prayers Ida, hoping she will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.