Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, May 21, 2018

Tea Cup/Mug Exchange Reveal

This past week was the "reveal" for the 12th annual Tea Cup/Mug Exchange hosted by the wonderful, Stephanie for the Enchanting Rose blog.

I wanted to share what I received from my partner, Bee.  Bee doesn't have a blog.


She sent some Italian Roast coffee,  It had a deep, rich flavor.  A Milk Chocolate Bar, can't go wrong with chocolate and that cute mug.

Here is a picture of the mug by itself.



Bee must know I love cats! - Calico's are a favorite of ours, we have 2 of them.

The mug had a hidden surprise....



Inside is a cute little mouse!  - Hard to photograph but very cute.

Thank you so much Bee for the nice gifts.

Thanks also to Stephanie for hosting once again.

17 comments:

  1. That's adorable. What a cute gift.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a happy chocolate bar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida that is a darling mug and so YOU!!
    I love the little mouse looking up inside the mug, very cute!

    Have a beautiful day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mouse was a surprise, sweet and cute mug.. yum on the chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has got to be the most adorable mug I have ever seen. So unique too with that mouse inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't surprises like this just wonderful? Makes us feel embraced. And I adore the mouse in the mug. Must be a talented cat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a perfect mug for you! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute mug, Ida, and it's so you. Thank you for joining the fun again. Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very cute mug! The mouse might freak out the unaware drinker!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cute mug is the cat's meow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blessings
    Cute mug, although I a afraid no mouse of any variety is cute to me.
    Mug exchange, never heard of such a thing before today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like a fun gift exchange!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.