Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, May 11, 2018

Willy-Nilly Friday Five and Feline Friday - May 11, 2018

Hello & Welcome - I took a couple of weeks off from blogging to recoop from everything that has been going on.  - Thanks for sticking with me & for all your support.

Joining Tom (The Backroads Traveller) for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE


Click on photo to enlarge.

1.  I was on my mom's porch the other day watering her flowers when I happened to see something that you usually don't see in town. - I hurried to the car where I knew my camera was and managed to get off a couple of quick shots before it was too late.  So what did I see?.....


This gal and her horse were just out for a little stroll down the sidewalks of town.
 
2.  There are "aliens" among us...
 


Coleen being "goofy" - For those interested her leg is healing nicely and she is getting around much better on her crutches.
 
 
3.  Took a drive up to Bennington Lake the other day to see if they had filled it with water yet (they drain most of the water during the winter).  Sure enough people were out fishing.  This guy is fishing off one of those little paddle boats.
 


 
4.  Spring is in full bloom now.  I though my Azaleas looked so pretty and colorful that I just had to share them.  The Yellow one is new as my old yellow one died this past winter so I had to replace it.
 



 5.  The "Buffet" was open this morning...


I enjoy seeing what shows up after I leave the food out. - It's raining here today (again) but warmer weather is expected back soon.
 
 
Also joining FELINE FRIDAY (Comedy Plus)
 
Caught this sweet shot of Coleen and her cat, Pepper taking a nap together the other day. 
 
 

 

Leaving you with a musical selection to start your Mother's Day weekend off.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there & for those who's mother's have passed on may you cherish her memory & know that she's still with you in spirit.

14 comments:

  1. I linked Colleen and Pepper to Feline Friday. So cute. I had a kitty that slept with me like that many years ago.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, and enjoy Spring. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sugarland land and this song is beautiful and perfect. LOVE the Coleen and Kitty pic. wow on a horse in the front yard. how cool is that. great shot. where do they get the water to fill up the lake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great seeing the girl riding her horse! The buffet photo and also cat nap are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this song, I had not heard it before. Coleen and her cat is such a sweet picture! You can really see how much they love each other. I love your azalea colors!! Around here we mostly see pink, white, and red. But I love your colors!! So different and vibrant. You have a nice variety of critters eating your seeds. Looks like a Mallard couple. The lake picture is so good that I thought I saw the water move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they drain the entire lake every winter? Hope you have a nice mothers dag weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the buffet! Who would have thought they'd all be okay with eachother there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun post! Alien indeed! Made me smile! Flowers are lovely. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...horses coming down our road isn't so unusual.
    ...aliens are.
    ...he must have good balance.
    ...you had quite the menagerie.
    ... a sleepy pair.
    ...Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. Such a cute kitty. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the azaleas and the pictures of Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a lovely weekend and I love the picture of the flowers with the spinny bike things that spin in the breeze! colorful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny to see a horse strolling around! So glad Colleen is mending well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am crying ... I am a HUGE fan of Sugarland, and somehow I missed that song. Oh my goodness, it is wonderful. Thank you so much for including the video!

    Oh, and Coleen and Pepper - adorable!!! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How much fun that must be to watch who shows up for the buffet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.