Anyway here I am today joining Tom (The Backroads Traveller) for:
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. One evening a about a week ago Coleen came inside and told me to grab my camera quick and come outside. She spotted this on one of my Azaleas bushes. We took it off the bush so I could get some photographs. The darn thing was nearly 3 inches long. After doing some research we discovered this is the caterpillar of the White-Lined Sphinx Moth If you click on the link you can see the moth and the caterpillar which comes in two colors. Green and Black like the one we found.
2. Hubby had a fall about a week and a half ago. Slipped on some scaffolding and did this to his knee. - It's healed up now but it looked pretty gross when it happened.
3. Two of my entries for the 52 Frames Photography Group I participate in. The first one was for the theme: Five and the next one was Inspired by a photograph. - Lately I've been having fun with humorous photography as you can see from these shots. I hope you find them amusing.
4. I've also spotted some interesting things on cars/vehicles lately.
Took this one because Coleen likes anything that has skulls on it.
Spotted this next one in the parking lot at the grocery store.
5. Fall is in the air. Spotted this beautiful bunch of trees while out on a drive yesterday.
6. Bonus shadow shot. Some flowers in my moms garden. I though it looked like there was a little bird sitting on a branch in the pattern of the shadow.
That's it for today. - Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
In honor of the arrival of Autumn in the US your musical selection today is: Leaves that are Green.