Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, October 26, 2018

Willy Nilly Friday Five - The Halloween Edition

Welcome!

Joining Tom (The Back Roads Traveller) for:

WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE

For this week I'm featuring Halloween themed photos.  People love to decorate here for Halloween and all photos here were found out and about in town. - Some are spooky some are not.  Enjoy.

Click to Enlarge Photos.

1. 
                                           Rising up from the dead

2. 
A Friendly Witch Ghost
 
3.
Spooky Entryway
 
4.
A cute Scarecrow
 
5.
Witches Brew
Bonus shots:
 
Oh what a Tangled Web we Weave
 
Just Hanging Out
 
Adorably Spooky
 
Mr. Pumpkin Head
 
                                          Werewolves of London

                                            Spooky Flamingo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Black and White Shot this week.  This is actually part of an, Art Exhibit on the Whitman College Campus - Non-Halloween related but I thought it was scary enough to share for this post. 










 
Leaving you this week with a Scary Musical selection:
 

 
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. There are lots of fun decorations out around here this year too. Most enjoyable.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Halloween isn't really my thing, but 'Adorably Spooky' is my favorite. I know kind of tame! Thanks for the tune, I haven't heard it in years. Have fun trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some Halloween decor is fun. I don't really get why it's such a big deal in North America. A jack-o-lantern on the porch and a big bowl of treats to hand out to the cute kids in the neighbourhood is all I need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween decor. #1 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all terrific but that first one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post has the same theme as mine does today. But I like your pictures so much better! The decorations are kind of unusual. I think my favorite is the flamingo skeleton! There are many pink plastic ones out here in the warmer months, and this is a clever autumn take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard that song in a long time. Great Halloween decorations. I love seeing all the different things people do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lot of creative people in your town. Great decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks like that mummy at the end if having a bad hair day without hair... I love all the images and tried to pick just one for a favorite. I think it is a tie between the leaning duo on the light post and the totally crazy flamingo … I tend to like cute better than scary but all of these are good

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the first one!! Good to see people are so into the spirit of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is AWESOME!!! every single one so clever and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it when you feature your photo finds around town! I absolutely love the creepiness of the first one! I might just have to go to the dollar store and get those components before Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure I really get Halloween - but people seem to enjoy it.

    Sorry for the late reply, been on the road with work. - Cheers - Stewart M - Bath, UK

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your town and your whole area are a wealth of photo opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flamingo is a new one on me - I love it! Halloween is one of my favorite events; so many people get engaged in it, and it's a chance for communities to come together. Thanks for sharing these fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Huuuuuuh, what a Halloween fun! We don't have there so much of it...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.