Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Ornament Swap

Today is reveal day for the Christmas Ornament Swap hosted by the delightful Stephanie (The Enchanting Rose) blog.

This was a lot of fun to participate in. - Thanks Stephanie for hosting this.

The partner that I sent to was,  Jeanie Walker - Jeanie doesn't have a blog so I'm sharing the gifts that I sent to her.  I bought the ornament before I had even received her information. 

This is what I picked out to send her:
I was so excited when I got her information because she said she liked,  Snowmen and Snowflakes.  How perfect was that ornament!

To round out my package I sent:

A wooden snowflake wall hanging,  Some Cocoa, Some mini M&M's, and a Christmas tissue packet.

The parnter who had my name was,  Carol Slater.  She blogs at:
slatersfunnyfarm.blogspot.com.

Here is what she sent me:

 A Coffee Mug that says,  A Friend is a present you give yourself, That cute little Christmas box.  It was filled with assorted teas & Junior Mint Cocoa (yum!), Some candy, Butterrum lifesavers, I love those.  Some wax melts,  which I haven't had a chance to use yet as my wax melt pot has been put away until after the holidays but the melts sure smell good, a ink pen and a cute little pinecone christmas pot.

Last but certainly not least was this darling cat ornament.  I put it on the tree right away.
 
Thank you so much Carol,  everything was just wonderful.
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Awe...both of those ornaments are DARLING!! That cat is absolutely {{puurrfect}} for you! 🐱

    Merry Christmas and God bless you, dear lady ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ida, what a sweet, sweet ornament! I simply love the cute cat and it's purr-fect for you {{smiles}} The goodies you received are delightful and what a fun package you sent to Jeanie!

    I'm so glad you joined the fun, my friend. Merry Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. I've never done this before. Sounds like a lot of fun.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun exchange. Both what you got and what you have are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great gifts, especially the cat ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that you enjoyed everything. I loved the cat ornament and thought that you would greatly enjoy it. I looked for another and could not find it. I love the gifts you sent as well. I am looking forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really good the ornament you bought fit right in with her likes... good job on what you gave and got.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun exchange! I'm so sorry I managed to miss it.

    Merry Christmas Ida,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the ornament she got for you was perfect! I know how you love your cats so! What a fun exchange! I didn't get to participate, but it looks like it was so much fun and how amazing that you had picked out the perfect ornament for Jeannie even before you knew what she liked, I love it when things happen like that! Merry Christmas to you sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you had just as much fun in the giving as in the receiving, which is as it should be! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun exchange.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so much fun, Ida! Those gifts you sent to Jeanie turned out to be perfect, and you received some lovely treats, as well. How cute the cat ornament is! Wishing you a very good 2019!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.