Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

 

Just wanted to wish all my American readers/friends a Happy Thanksgiving. - To those who don't celebrate I wish you a wonderful day as well.
 
This year will be quite different for many.  For me it's my first Thanksgiving without my mom and while I miss her a lot I know she wouldn't want me to not celebrate the day.  I'll watch the (Cowboys game in her honor as they were her favorite team).
 
The family gathering will be small but we will still enjoy good food, laughter and be thankful for the many blessings God has given us.
 
God Bless.

13 comments:

  1. • ★ Happy ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Thanksgiving ★。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚
    * Grateful ♫•*¨* Blessed♪♫•*¨*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful day, despite the circumstances!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, and hugs to you from me for missing your Mom..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida - Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! We are watching the Cowboys game as I type this, but I will admit we are rooting for Washington (smile). The important thing is that I am here with my "boys" and we are having a wonderful day. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Now we're ready to get ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did not have any guests this time. Sad but necessary. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a meaningful and delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. Wishing you well!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely post. Hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your day went as planned...we went to our daughter's and had a good day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.