Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 9, 2020

Mixed Up Seasons

 Happy Monday!

So this happened yesterday...






It didn't last long and it's pretty much gone already but it was fun to see two seasons at once.

Have a great day.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty. It doesn't snow here, but it's beautiful to see.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr Humbug, it's way to early for that here, thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, it hit you too. Last Monday was when we got it here. By the end of the day it was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the snow in the trees, beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful!!! Here in KY we are having crazy warm temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not envy you...but know I would have loved it had I been there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ida - the Farmer's Almanac is predicting a heavy snow year for us - and it has already arrived! You are right, it can be tough on trees that are fully leaved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so lovely! If all snow would be like this! Have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is always amazing to see the seasons coming together... we got two snowstorms here last week, but now this week, most of the snow has melted. Your pictures are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos, and I actually LOVE snow. I wish we got more but Hubbs doesn't like cold at all so I guess we're in a good balanced area.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have heard so people got snow, not us...and i can't wait, it is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.