Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, May 28, 2021

Willy Nilly Friday 5 - May 28, 2021

 Happy Friday!
 
It's been awhile since I've posted for WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE 
so today I'm going to join in.  Although Tom doesn't run the blog hop anymore you can still post photos for it.
 
1.  May Day flowers - This is just one of the two May Day baskets that I was lucky enough to receive.  This one my sweet hubby gave me.


2. 
I've always thought it was fun to see birds sitting on wires.  -  Check out the video below of what one man did with birds sitting on wires.

3.Just a stray kitty that shows up occasionally to eat the cat food we leave out.  This one is very skittish so I took this shot through the window as it was leaving the front porch.


4. Dragon Lily -
Dracunculus vulgaris
 
My granddaughters boyfriend told me about this plant that grows near where he lives and I waited patiently until it bloomed.  He described what the flowers would look like and I google (stinky purple flowers) and eventually found out what this plant is.  It's Dracunculus Vulgaris - It apparently smells bad and attracts flies, it's also toxic so in handling it you should wear gloves.  I think it's pretty cool looking though.
 
5. Goosey Lucy - Spotted peaking out front a fence on.


6.  Bonus shot:  Haven't shared much about our newest family member, Darby the dog.  So here is a picture of him and Coleen.
 


He's going to start some training next Friday and hopefully he will learn some manners.  He's the sweetest dog but needs help learning what is good behavior and what is bad behavior.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers. Your hubby did a very good job on that.

    I love what he did with the birds on the wires. That was brilliant.

    Love the cat and the pup is adorable. Yes good manners is a very good thing for a pup to learn.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Ida. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...flowers sure brighten up the day!
    ...the kitty looks nice for a stray, there must be a number of people like you feeding it.
    ...the video is new to me, but I've always thought that birds looked like musical notes.
    ...Goosey Lucy is a bit like "Where's Waldo!"
    ...I remember Coleen was a little girl!
    Thanks Ida for stopping by, enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great photos and that bird musical video was fun. Darby is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous! I love your little stray kitty and the dragon lily is very cool, I like it too. It's nice to see a post from you, and nice to meet Darby too. Is he part a hairless breed? I love his little spotted chest. I hope training goes well. Have a great Memorial Day weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the awesome Dragon Lily! And the birds on a wire video.Darby is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Darby, good luck in training school. that plant is creepy, like a purple tongue that might eat us.. lucy goosy is adorable as always and what a great idea for the birds on the wires... loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey there, thank you for your visit today ... rainy & windy here in Virginia. hope u and your family are well. may it be a restful long weekend. i know the hubby is ready for a nice Monday off. u take care. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darby looks like he will be a great addition to the family.
    Where does that stinky flower come from ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty flowers! COleen is so grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dragon lily! Coleen and the pup look adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.