Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Caturday Art - July 17, 2021

 It's another warm summer day here in "Wally World"  - 
(aka Walla Walla).  Spending time working on cards and emails today.  
Last week I prepared a photo for Caturday Art and didn't get around to posting so I'll do it today.

Original (SOOC) Straight out of Camera shot first:  This is Speedy G (although he doesn't look very speedy in this shot.)


Now for my Art piece....


Several different effects from BeFunky were used to create this.  I rather like it.

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.


20 comments:

  1. Speed is Gorgeous! and I love your edit. i have not tried the edits in befunky for years. oh no, hope i don't get hit by the desire to try it. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the Caturday art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your edited picture. That is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really beautiful!

    Thank you for joining our hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ginger and white boys and he is very handsome. Your art effect is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speedy G is adorable and I like that artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speedy G. looks fabulous and so handsome. The art is really, really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an adorable pose. Angel Possum used to dangle over sofa backs just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your artwork! So much so that I think you should make it into a greeting card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun post! I just love the picture of Speedy G NOT living up to his namesake, ha! The filter you used really makes the picture fun and just pop! Hope you are surviving this heat, we got a tiny bit of rain today, so much appreciated! We need more! Thank you for your visits to my blog! Blessings and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute and so beautiful, both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ida - now that's what I call a catnap! And your art piece is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's like all the picture's of our dog, Dasher, just laying around.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how relaxed Speedy G looks and the Art one would make a great jigsaw puzzle. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi speedy, someone knows how to relax and enjoy life. Love the art work, that is simply priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.