Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Worldless Wednesday - Cutness Overload

 

 

Wow I can't believe it's been over a month since I've last posted here.  - Summer has gone by quickly.
So has this year. - Today I'm joining Wordless Wednesday
 
Someone in my family turned 1 today. - Happy Birthday Joelle.
 

 
 

 







12 comments:

  1. too cute !!! who's she giving the "business to" in photo three ☺☺☺

    happy first to you Joelle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it! Cutest Overload it is!!!! she is Darling and Adorable and oh so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida - what a fabulous series of photos. So many unique expressions! It reminds me of an actress looking in the mirror and trying to create different emotions with her face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is totally gorgeous!! And oh, that flaming hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, isn't she adorable. Happy Birthday Joelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. She's most adorable. They are so fun too.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Ida. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is getting so big!! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is precious. Happy Birthday Joelle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noelle is so adorable. Those chubby legs and that red hair! She is such a little doll. Happy BIrthday little one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, Joelle. A beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my! She is just so darn cute! It is hard to believe she is a year old, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.