Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Signs of Autumn

 Summer is rapidly winding down...only 8 days left until Autumn begins.

It's one of my favorite seasons and last week I took a walk and discovered a few early signs of Autumn.



A few of the leaves changing on this tree already.

On the way to the store I spotted this tree and had to get some pictures of it.



Those bright red leaves really stand out.

Around the block from us I spotted a trio of pumpkins growing in a neighbors yard.




Also on the same walk...some berries from a Dogwood tree.  I just looked this up, It's called a Chinese Dogwood and apparently the fruit is edible.  I may have to walk back around the block and eat one. -Edited to add:  Well I walked around the block again and found a couple of the fruits still on the tree.  Picked them, washed them, cut them open and ate a small amount of the flesh.  - Opinion, taste a bit sweet but texture is mushy, too many seeds which you aren't supposed to eat and well just not worth it in my opinion.

 


 
Thanks for stopping by.  - I hope you have enjoyed your visit.

3 comments:

  1. I did enjoy my visit and those pumpkin photos are gorgeous. really gorgeous... love the trees with a little color and a lot of green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. I've never seen a Chinese Dogwood. That fruit is rather fascinating looking.
    Hard to believe it's almost fall. This year sure has flown by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this fruit on dogwood trees, and wondered if it is edible. It looks rather foreboding, so you were brave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.