Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Tractor Fun

 My niece's husband, Daniel works on tractors and offered to give JoJo a ride in one.  She's fascinated by big trucks, farm equipment etc...
 
                              Here he comes with the tractor.


 Helping Jojo up inside - She started getting scared at that moment.

 A few tears were shed but mommy got in with her and that helped.


                      Now the smiles are starting to show.

                   Off they went for a little drive around the lot.


 

She got to steer the tractor and you can see she's having a good time.

Oh look...here I am now.  Yes I went for a ride as well.  It was fun.
 



                  Being "Goofy" after the rides were over.
                Comparing the size of the kid to the size of the tire.
 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I remember when a classmate took me to visit a ranch that a grandparent or something had. I was in grade school at the time. We had fun playing on the combines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing her in the tire, no wonder she was a little nervous. that is one huge tractor/tire. I would love to ride in it. what fun for all of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is HUGE!!! But what fun! I'm glad she got over her initial fright and had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how exciting for Jo Jo. Love the picture of her in the tire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure not like the Oliver 70 I used to ride with my Dad when I was a kid - or even Uncle Ralph's big new Case Diesel ! Have fun little girl !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute child and fun for her to take a ride; I like the photo of her standing in the tire.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.