Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Balloons and More Balloons!

Back with more photos from the Balloon Stampede. Click on Photo to enlarge.


From our front sidewalk we could look down the street and see the balloons as they were rising from the launch site (Tietan Park).

Our house is 2 houses from the Yellow house on the right of this photo.



They were quite low in this shot. 

Framed by the trees.






 This one made me smile as I was able to capture the side of the balloon with the paw prints.


Final edition of the stampede to come tomorrow. - It will feature the Nite Glow.



5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. I have great memories of that when I lived in Walla Walla. I didn't ride in one.
    However, my wife and I did a balloon ride in Woodinville for one of our anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I would love to have seen this in person. Love the paw prints too.

    Have a fabulous weekend, Ida. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paw prints one!! No need for you to even go there, you got excellent pics from home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that it was so close and you could see them right from your house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed the paw prints right away, I love the view of these through the wires and trees, beautiful shots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.