Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Swim Said The Mama Just as Fast as You Can

Hi today's post is all about Coleen.  She has been taking swimming lessons this summer so I thought that I would show you a few pictures and a little Video of her at the pool.  I hope this video works as it took "forever" to upload.  You can see her swimming in the photo's below and also "goofing off" when she wasn't in the pool.  This past Friday was the Playday for the first session and it required an adult in the pool with her.  Okay you can probably guess where this is leading.  Since mommy works that meant Grandma had to get in the pool.  Now mind you Grandma hasn't worn a swimming suit in YEARS nor can she swim very well.  
                                           However I did manage to find a halfway decent bathing suit that covered up most of my "flab" and off I went into the pool with her.
You can see we had  a lot of fun together and she'll be taking another session after the 4th.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Coleen is enjoying her swimming lessons! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.