So what do you say we create some of our own. Let's join in on the fun of Good Fences and Little Things Thursday.
GOOD FENCES is Hosted by TexWisGirl (aka Theresa) from The Run "A" Round Ranch.
LITTLE THINGS THURSDAY is hosted by Kim Cunningham from Little by Little.
10 Little Things I'm thankful for today:
1. Soft Rain to nourish the earth and keep me from having to water the flower beds and the lawn.
2. My Drizzle Boots that I inherited from my Grandma. Mine are old but you can still buy them. They work great and my feet didn't get wet while I walked Coleen to school.
3. A Nice cup of Hot Coffee after I got back from taking Coleen to school.
4. Pic Monkey for editing photos. Oh & Pixlr-o-Matic too.
5. That the store finally got the Yoplait Blackberry Yogurt back in stock, it's my favorite.
6. I don't have a headache this morning, my nose isn't running, my knee doesn't hurt and my back feels pretty decent. Yeah!
7. All my sweet cats & the ones that I take care of outside too. They make me happy.
8. It's quiet in the house.
9. Call from hubby just to say hello and how's your day going.
10. Spending time with all of you and visiting your wonderful blogs.