Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Songography - Morning Has Broken

I am also participating in SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY so you can click on that link to be taken to that post.


Welcome to this weeks edition of SONGOGRAPHY hosted by Kathy (You'll Shoot Your Eye Out.) 

This weeks song:  Morning Has Broken by Cat Stevens.  I've always liked this song so I knew that I had to participate this week.  Here is what I came up with.


Click to Enlarge Photos:





21 comments:

  1. Beautiful images. I really love the light in all of them!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ijust tried to listen to this on youtube and everything plays but not this song, i tried 5 different ones and none will play. this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect images for this song. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - just lovely. Really love that first shot - the composition with the addition of the quote seems to capture the feel of the song for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three very lovely shots Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the drops on the leaves and the sun shining through the lilac.Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THese are some lovely photos, Ida. Love the bokeh and I am a sucker for sun rays. Are those really lilacs? Already? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely stunning and perfect for this song! The bird, just what a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! Great shot of the blackbird!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Cat Stevens, and this Easter hymn. Beautiful take on this song. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful photos with the song's words. Have a great week Ida

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how the bird is perched on that ever so small stem! Lovely, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful glistening of dew drops on the blades of grass. Great capture. Thank you for joining in at Song-ography. Glad the song inspired you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glorious photos, Ida! I love this idea of the song in photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of my favorite songs ever and I love how you illustrated it! I have the words going on in my head now (ear-worm) but that's OK because they are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful cards you show here.
    The lyrics on it are also very beautiful matching :-)
    Greetings, Helma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice photos, delicateness, wonderful flowers! Really beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WoW Ida, this is perfectly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful captures! I especially love that last one with the sun through the lilacs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.