Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Photo Art Friday - Collages

 If you are here for Good Fences or Wild Bird Wednesday you can find links to both memes in the Archive section on my sidebar.

It's time to join Bonnie (Pixel Dust Photo Art) for her monthly Meme:  Photo Art Friday.  This months theme was: Collage.

I wish I had Photo Shop or another program in which to make up different types of collages but I don't so I'm going with a pretty simple collage look that I put together on Pic Monkey.



The 1st piece is a basic collage of some blooming trees that I've take around town lately.




Please click to enlarge for better detail.

Then I took 3 of the photos from this collage and added 3 of Bonnie's Textures to them and made a separate collage.  This is the one I will be featuring for the Voting. 



Textures used: Memories of Paris (White Dogwood Blooms)
Dappled Dawn (Golden Chain Tree)
Musique (Lilac Tree).

Be sure to stop by Bonnie's blog and check out the other participants.

Next month's theme:  Monochromatic. -  Why not give it a try.

30 comments:

  1. beautiful collection of blooms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collages, Ida. It's interesting to see which plants you have growing in your part of the world. We have pretty much the same stuff over here. I use Picmonkey too, and I think it's a really good service - especially as it's free. Have a great weekend, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. PicMonkey is my favorite software.. i have Photoshop but rarely use it.
    beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collages are wonderful Such beautiful signs of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Ida! You have some beautiful blooms going on in your part of the world, my dear! I can smell those lilacs through my computer screen! Your college is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty!!! Love the lilacs most of all.
    And your Good Fences post below this is extraordinary with the Victorian house setting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You created some very interesting and successful collections. Very pretty blooms which are shown very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful photos my friend. Spring is definitely here.. The texture you added looks great.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Spring is in the air and you captured it. Beautiful pictures and well chosen for your collages. Very nicely done ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty flowers! I see dogwoods are blooming where you live too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a beautiful job with the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautifully treated and 'collaged', Ida. Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What glorious blooms in so many different colors. Spring has certainly blessed you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such BEautimous work, Ida!! you are always such a deLIGHT to visit and see what you are up to. I love your treatment in the one you've chosen as your "one' as it really BEgins to tell a story...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love your header flower photo. But, anyway on the collage, really love what you did Ida and such lovely colorful flowers. Really nice. :)

    So far some flowers are sprouting around here, but nothing colorful yet so enjoyed seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty images. First couple of times I did a collage, it took me *hours.* Not so this time. I use LR 5 and have free collage templates I used for mine plus it helped that every time I thought an image would work I put it in a collage folder. When it came time to put it together, I already had edited images in one place. in fact I had more images in that folder than I ended up using.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice photos, delicateness, wonderful flowers! Really beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty flowers and images. I love the texture look! Thanks for sharing, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. a collage of spring colors, shapes and forms. love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photos of beautiful flowers! i really love what you've done with the 2nd collage and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the texture work Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are really lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your flowers are lovely and perfect for this time of year! Adding the texture is a beautiful bonus! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WoW, Ida! Your photos are beautiful. I love the edit on the White Dogwood blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, my goodness, be still my heart! Gorgeous! Hey, I've got Photoshop Elements and I know I should be able to make collages in it, but I don't. Takes hours to figure something out and then I forget it by the next time I want to do it. Love those textures you add. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such beautiful colours in the spring blossom Ida.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! I think my favorite is the photo at the very top, in your blog banner. Such delicate blooms, almost open. Don't you love Picmonkey? I do so many things there, both for my blog and my soap business. And it's free! I hope your collage wins :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.