Let's join Tanya (Around Roanoke) for some fun with,
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE.
1. We've had some amazing sunsets lately. I took this first shot out our back door one evening. The one following it Coleen took on her phone at the grocery store the other night. It was super cool looking and naturally I didn't have my own camera with me. I think she got a great shot though.
2. Coleen and I went up to Bennington Lake this past weekend. We were just going to look at the lake for a few minutes since it was so cold outside. Instead we got out of the car and went for a hike. I snapped a couple of shots along the way that I thought were interesting.
What does this remind you of? I'll see if you thought it looked like what I thought of. I'll tell you at the end of the post what it reminded me of.
I liked the curves of these branches at the top of a hill. Notice there are several little birds in the branches at the left of the shot.
3. Sharing a "random" photo not posted in 2014 that we also took at Bennington Lake. I was told these are "wild plums." - We went back about 2 days after I had taken this photo to see if we could get another photo and all of the plums were gone. Either someone picked them or a lot of hungry animals ate them.
4. I've been walking again this week. I take my mom's dog, Pixie along and have been doing about 2 miles each day on the walk. I'm hoping to drop a few pounds and walking is good exercise. Perhaps one of these days when it warms up I'll take the camera along too. The scenery is still a bit drab looking for picture taking.
5. This week has had it's (moments) and right now I feel a bit like our cat, Callie-Jo looks here:
Okay as promised about photo #3 - I thought this reminded me of a Dinosaur's head. - Did you think that too?