Let's join Tanya (Around Roanoke) for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE.
1. Last weekend was the annual WWCC College Rodeo. They always hold a Cowboy Breakfast and do a kids rodeo where the kids can rope (fake) cows, ride a (fake) bull, ride around on a horse etc... I always take Coleen to this event and for the last few years she has had her picture taken with the Fair Court. This is this years photo from this event.
2. It was a rainy weekend last week. - Sunday we had a major downpour. We have this dip in our driveway that fills up with water when it rains really hard. I stepped out the back door and snapped this shot of what we joking refer to as, "The Krause Lake" during this storm.
Isn't it cool. There are concentric circles, bubbles & little rain tubes in this shot.
3. Of course it hasn't been all bad weather this spring and we are enjoying lots of lovely spring trees. This one is in a nearby neighbors yard. I love this tree and take photos of the blooms almost every spring.
4. It's not often that I get to take a decent picture of our dog, Cricket so when I do get one I like to share it. I was outside the other day and she was sitting so nicely that I just had to take her picture.
While I was taking her picture I also spotted a cute little squirrel in the next door neighbors tree and so I'm going to share that photo too.
5. Finally I've been having a few (down) moments lately which I'm sure from time to time everyone has. I had snapped a photo of our cat, Snickers the other day and was looking for an appropriate quote to go with it.
Have a good weekend everyone!