1. Last week was quite the week. We were dealing with a very sick kitty (Callie-Jo) and on Tuesday the school called and said I needed to pick Coleen up as she had injured herself. - I called her mom since I was at bowling and she went to pick her up.
While playing Badminton she fell and ended up dislocating her knee cap and had to be taken to the hospital by Ambulance. This is the picture the Principal of the school took of her in the Ambulance. You can certainly see the pain on her face.
She's doing okay now but wearing a knee brace for another week and then will see an Orthopedic doctor to determine how well the knee has healed.
2. We've been enjoying a lovely Fall here so far. A few rainy days and some wind but the trees still have plenty of color to enjoy.
This is all the same tree. The dark red leaves are mixed with yellow & green. So pretty.
3. I enjoy baking and trying out new recipes. I recently found this recipe for Butterfinger Oatmeal cookies that sounded good so I tried it out.
Oh my gosh they were so yummy! - I hope you'll click on the link for the recipe and give them a try yourself.
4. Yesterday I was out driving around taking pictures and decided to stop and take pictures of some Halloween decorations. I shot this particular display standing in the middle of the street (making sure no traffic was coming). - Now here's the "corker"...when I got home my husband said the Police showed up at our house looking for me. Apparently the people who live in the house called them because I was taking pictures of their house. They have security camera's around there house. Which by the way I've taken photos of their house before (see this post)
Good Grief, It's not like I was in their yard or doing anything illegal. What a waste of the Police's time.
5. Last but not least - Linking up here as well for FELINE FRIDAY
First I'd like to thank everyone who sent condolences on the loss of our sweet Callie-Jo last week. She was and always will be a well loved cat. We miss her greatly. - Of course being the "cat lovers" that we are we just had to share our home with another cat so I'd like to introduce you all to....
SPEEDY "G" (short for Speedy Gonzales)
He's already spoilt rotten and just the sweetest little kitten. Callie-Jo would be pleased with our choice.
Have a great weekend.