Once again it's time for WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE now being hosted by Tom (The Backroads Traveller).
1. Took Coleen and her friend, Helen to the park the other day. One of the few days it wasn't raining. In fact the sun was out and the turtles were taking advantage of that.
2. I thought we were at our local city park (Pioneer Park) but according to the vehicle parked next to me we may have been at a different park...
3. As I've mentioned it's rained ALOT here this month. We had a horrible thunder and lightning storm the other night. There was one clap of thunder that sounded like an "explosion" and I told my husband that lightning had to have hit something very close by. Spotted this the next day & sure enough that is what happened.
4. Spotted this truck down the street and thought of Debbie (It's All About Purple) immediately so I stopped and took a picture to share.
5. Finally today we can't leave without sharing a photo of a cat (sorry for none cat lovers)...Speedy G showing a little bit of "fang".
Sharing this with FELINE FRIDAY
In lieu of all the "rain" we've had this month I'm leaving you with this song choice:
Have a great weekend...More rain headed our way. Oh Goodie!