Tom (The Backroads Traveler) has taken over:
WILLY-NILLY FRIDAY FIVE and I'm joining in on the fun today.
I'll also be joining Comedy Plus for FELINE FRIDAY and
McGuffy's Reader for FRIENDLY-FILL INS - Just click on the links to be taken to the party.
Starting off with Willy-Nilly Friday Five:
1. Every time I've driven by this sign I've wanted to get a picture of it. I just happened to have my camera with me one day last week and the light was red so I snapped a quick photo.
Do you see what's "Funny" about the sign? - Next time your seafood "sits up" you might want to run.
2. Took a drive the other day. Spotted these deer (there were two others out of this shot) resting in some one's yard.
3. Drove up to Bennington Lake, the water is really low as they haven't filled it yet. Saw this Heron though and managed to get close enough for a few shots before it flew off.
4. They finally opened up Rooks Park and I thought this pretty blooming tree looked so "spring like" that I had to take a few pictures. The bees were enjoying the blooms.
5. Coleen likes to wear clothes that don't match (it's her quirky style) - This was the PJ ensemble she had on yesterday morning.
For Feline Friday a cat I spotted while out on a walk this week during one of the few times it wasn't raining.
Week 100: April 6, 2018
1. is one of my .
2. I to .
3. I have a hard time .
4. is easy for me.
1. People who let their dogs poop on your yard is one of my pet peeves. - Saw this happen last night to our neighbors yard. How hard is it to carry a clean-up bag and pick it up!
2. I like to listen to my Friends CD's to help me go to sleep. I know them by heart after listening to them so much.
3. I have a hard time getting motivated to do anything these days. I need a vacation!
4. In lieu of my answer to number 3...Procrastinating is easy for me! - Eventually though I get out of my funk and get things done.
That's it for me this time around. Hope you have enjoyed your stay. Leaving you with a song...