Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, June 7, 2019

Willy Nilly Friday Five - June 7, 2019

Hey I'm posting again!  Wow 2 weeks in a row.  -  It's been a fairly easy week without to much stress for which I'm very thankful.

So let's join Tom (The Backroads Traveller) for:
WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE

I'm behind on sharing some of the photo's I've taken this year so I'll sharing a few of them today.

1.  One night while waiting for the "Blue Hour" to arrive I captured this wonderful rainbow shot.


followed by this sunset shot.


2.  While out for a walk around the block one day I spotted this little fellow in someone's yard and had to snap a photo.


3.  Spotted in a Parking Lot - Coleen snapped this for me.



4.  On a drive one day we followed this:


Hubby drove around the block so I could get a better shot.


5.  Missed sharing some photos of the Magnolia's in bloom.


6.  On a drive up Mill Creek with my mom one evening we spotted this:


7.  Who remembers this post from last year?   -  Guess what?  I won again this year.  This time it was 3rd Place which was a 50 pack of $5 tickets.  I didn't win big but I came away with $160.00 which wasn't bad.  I'll enter again next year.


8.  Finally it's that time of year.  Klicker Strawberries are here!!!   I'll be making Strawberry Shortcake today.


In honor of the season:

 
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

18 comments:

  1. What fantastic pictures! I love the giant coffeepot, which is probably a coffee shop. I also love the flowery peace sign on the car's spare tire. You come across the most interesting things! The rainbow is so intense! The magnolias are in bloom here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first two pictures are gorgeous. Cute pup you spotted. Those strawberries look delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my- I adore that coffee/ latte shop! How absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cool photo of the giant teapot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Ida, first off your edit for your header is fabulous!!!
    ...nice rainbow, I find them difficult to photograph,
    ...the walk does look like a comfy spot for a nap.
    ...peace be to the flower child.
    ...our magnolias are all passed bloom now.
    ...I see that you have lots of deer too!
    ...you are the lucky one!
    ...we are headed to a strawberry festival tomorrow.
    ...neat old tune.
    Thanks Ida for sharing this wonderful post, I hope to see yoou back again.
    ...now thats the coolest coffee pot that I have ever seen.
    ...
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a teapot-vehicle. Love your skies and the sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rainbow is amazing. The kettle car is a riot!!
    Congrats on the winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want that coffee pot in my back yard. LOL.. so cute and it would make a great she shed, a little wifi and AC and i could spend a lot of time in it.. thank hubby for the better shot for us. awesome shots of rainbow and sky. wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! If you haven't already done it, you need to frame those first two photos! OH MY they are incredible! Just glorious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of awesome images that made me smile The coffee pot is so cool! I hope you enjoy some strawberries for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh em cod...photo two is AMAZING....no joke; great capture of the sunset....and I cracked up at the
    peace sign....I remember that whole era !! ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic rainbow and sunset! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ida - wow - I don't think I have ever seen a rainbow like that! And the sunset was pretty spectacular, too! Love the tea pot on wheels - glad your hubby went around the block 'cause I couldn't tell what it was from the first shot. Yes, 'tis the season for strawberries - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome finds...the first 2 pictures are really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Ida. I said goodbye to blogging and then missed it. Check out my new blog at accidentlyaging.blogspot.com. Would love it if you came by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your posts!!--always something interesting!! I love that pretty rainbow picture! and oh my goodness, the Beatles sure bring back so memories, don't they??!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for always sharing these wonderful posts with us. That is such a great shot of all of those deer just hanging out. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the posts.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.