Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Kitty Mania

One of my favorite things in the world are CATS incase you weren't aware of that.

Every Monday there is a post that I enjoy from the Plain Chicken blog called,  Meow Monday where she showcases their cats.  Please check it out.

Anyway I thought it would be fun to do something similar with our cats but since we have so many I'm doing them this week in Collage Form.

We have 9 cats that live at our house and one cat that lives next door at my mom's house that we rescued several years ago so he's going in the post too.

Please click to enlarge photos.  They are all in order from the oldest to the youngest.



From left to right...Miss Dottie (our 19 year old cat),  Harley J our oldest male and Captain Cuddles

Several of the cats were sleepy and would wake up for shots with their eyes open.

Next up is Piglet (that's my mom's cat) and then Spooky-Boo and finally Bandit.

Lastly:

Top Row:  Pepper,  Caramel Honeybun,
Bottow Row:  Speedy G and Gidget.

For those of you wondering, I'm still alive it's just been a busy & stressful summer and I haven't had much time for posting.

15 comments:

  1. Ida, I always enjoy your postings of your cats and this one is absolutely darling!
    Those sweet kitty's are blessed to live in your home and thank you for being one of those who love and care for your animals in a very special way.


    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, some great looking kitties. I love at things feline.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful. You have almost as many as us- we have 13. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All ten of them are just so beautiful in every way. It must be so much fun with these adorable kitties always around and Piglet right next door with your mom. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. wavez two everee one frum de land oh trout; yur selfeez fotoz bee grate... & dottie
    we could all hope ta look az gorgeouz at 19 !! :) happee summer everee one ~~ ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a bad looking one in the bunch. They all are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you. I only have two cats and I think they are a handful. I cannot imagine more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all soooooo beautiful. I knew you had cats but not how many.... bring on the big bucks for cat food. ha ha…

    ReplyDelete
  9. forgot to say, your photos are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - we have two cats and I think it's a lot of work to keep the house clean with them around. I can only imagine with your menagerie. Bless your heart! Enjoy the rest of your summer - it's going fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved seeing your beautiful kitties...I did not realize you have this many. But I am sure you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my what cuties! I am partial to Piglet 1) love that name 2) love gray tabbies (gee, I wonder why?)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Each cat has its own special beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.