Joining Tom (The Backroads Traveller) for:
WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
Playing "catch-up" on what's been happening the last 2 months.
1. Coleen graduated from the 8th Grade in June. It's hard to believe she will be starting High School in the Fall. Here is a picture of her before we went to her graduation ceremony.
2. She was a busy girl as she participated in a week long music camp and performed a number on the drums and sang. There were 3 other girls who sang in her group number.
3. During one of my photo outings I caught this shot of a Robin on the Sculpture at the Airport.
4. On a drive with my mom up to Bennington Lake I thought this field and it's tracks made for an interesting photograph.
5. Spotted this Pheasant out in a field on yet another drive with my mom.
6. Getting the "Raspberry" from a deer we spotted on another drive.
7. The 4th of July was nice. We didn't go anywhere but made a great dinner that we ate at home and then went to watch the Fireworks. Coleen loves to do Face Painting and Body art so she did herself up to celebrate the holiday.
8. My photo that I took for 52 Frames (Edited by someone else) This was my edit:
and this was the edit that my partner did:
9. I've been working a lot in the flower beds, weeding, watering etc...
This is a Rudbekia plant that I bought this year. I think it's gorgeous.
That's it for me today. Hope you all have enjoyed the photos and have a super great weekend.