Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, July 19, 2019

Willy Nilly Friday Five - July 19, 2019

Happy Friday!

Joining Tom (The Backroads Traveller) for:
WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE

Playing "catch-up" on what's been happening the last 2 months.

1.  Coleen graduated from the 8th Grade in June.  It's hard to believe she will be starting High School in the Fall.  Here is a picture of her before we went to her graduation ceremony.


2.  She was a busy girl as she participated in a week long music camp and performed a number on the drums and sang.  There were 3 other girls who sang in her group number.


3.  During one of my photo outings I caught this shot of a Robin on the Sculpture at the Airport.


4.  On a drive with my mom up to Bennington Lake I thought this field and it's tracks made for an interesting photograph.


5.  Spotted this Pheasant out in a field on yet another drive with my mom.


6.  Getting the "Raspberry" from a deer we spotted on another drive.



7.  The 4th of July was nice.  We didn't go anywhere but made a great dinner that we ate at home and then went to watch the Fireworks.  Coleen loves to do Face Painting and Body art so she did herself up to celebrate the holiday.


8.  My photo that I took for 52 Frames (Edited by someone else) This was my edit:


and this was the edit that my partner did:


9.  I've been working a lot in the flower beds, weeding, watering etc...
This is a Rudbekia plant that I bought this year.  I think it's gorgeous.


That's it for me today.  Hope you all have enjoyed the photos and have a super great weekend.


15 comments:

  1. Colleen is so grown up, I remember when I first met you she was just a small girl... she is very creative and artistic. can't believe she is starting high school. I like both your edit and the friends, they both have much to bring out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen is beautiful! I love your field with the tracks on it, wish I could find one like it here. We have a lot of fields. I love the Pheasant shot!! So glad to see a post from you! Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you post again! Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your photos are wonderful. Congrats to Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a busy girl! They grow up so fast!
    I like the patterns in the field, too.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Ida it's great to see you here! I'm in the mountains with poor service on my IPad. I would comment more, but I'm so frustrated I'm pulling out what hair that I have. I want you to know that your is wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool that she is a drummer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Coleen! Great photos. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent images! Congrats to Coleen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are very pretty and I like the photo editing you did, it reminds me of the American painter, Grant Wood's farm and hill scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ida - congrats to Coleen on moving on to high school! The picture of the field with its tracks is a standout. And your rudbekia is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures and Colleen is lovely, love the picture of her with her flowers! Wow, high school already!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.