Hello & Welcome!
Joining Tom (The Backroads Traveller) for WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE
1. Curvy - Spotted this curvy grass out on a walk.
2.All in a Row - Love this group of trees a few blocks away from where I live.
3. Feeling Squirrelly - One of the many squirrels that stop by for peanuts at the feeders everyday.
4. - Fenced In. - Part of a fence a few houses away with a backdrop of Dogwood Blooms.
5. - Reflections - Some cattails and reflections at Rooks Park.
6. - Spring White - Spotted these pretty white flowers, (Snowdrop Anemones) out on a walk one day. They sure are pretty.
7. - What? - While out for a walk I noticed this unusual sidewalk job.
8. - Easter Cutie - We celebrated a week late as the kids/grand kids had the stomach flu Easter weekend. Ugh!
9. - Furry Cuties: Our two youngest, Rowdy & Rascal enjoying some bonding time.
My favorite girl singer:That lady could belt out a tune!
Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the mothers both past, present and future.