Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Friday, August 11, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - August 11, 2023

 Joining in today on Feline Friday - Hosted over on Messymimi's Meanderings  and Friendly Fill-Ins hosted at:

Fifteen and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs

 

First up my photos for Feline Friday.  Today I'm featuring a couple of pictures of our new kitten,  Maky (aka Wacky Maky).  She has really settled into life here and is such an adorably sweet kitten.



 Next up the Friendly Fill In's:

The statements are:

1. Sometimes I like ____________________ and sometimes I don’t.
2. If I had a nickel for every time _____________________  ,  I would be rich.
3. _________ is already _________, but I’m not complaining
4. I haven’t yet decided _________.


 These are my answers:

1.  Sometimes I like my kitties and sometimes I don't. - I know shocking news!  I like them most of the time but I don't like them when I'm trying to read, or e-mail or just sit and relax and they insist on getting in my face.

2.  If I had a nickel for every time those kitties got in my face,  I would be rich.

3.  Fall is already around the corner but I'm not complaining because that means the hot weather will soon end.

4. I haven't yet decided what kind of cards I'm going to make for Christmas.  I always wait till the last minute it seems.

You can always visit my card blog if you want here:  Faith Artistry if you feel so inclined.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop in at the blogs hosting these fun things.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cute kitten. I haven't had a cat in a long time but I do remember trying to get things done and having a cat right there in my face. One cat would come and lay on my arm whenever I was trying to type something on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maky is adorable! I love that smudge over her eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes I like my hubby and sometimes i don't
    If I had a nickel for every time we argue, i would be rich.
    Old age is around the corner but I am not complaining because it is what is.
    I haven't yet decided if we are both getting dementia, or just one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see maky waky is growing quickly and is so darn cute... what a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maky is so adorable! How old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was fun, your new kitten is adorable!! i don't make my christmas cards, i have a blog friend who does and she make a few every month. she shares pictures of them and she is really talented, like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, is she ever adorable! I'm glad she settled in so nicely. Those were good fill-in answers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.