Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Flowers in the Rain

We had our first real rain of the summer yesterday.  It was so refreshing.  - I decided to go out and shoot a few of the flowers after or rather during the rain.
 





 Which is your favorite? 
 
Thanks for stopping by. - Have a great day. 

3 comments:

  1. They are dripping and gorgeous! Are these all yours? What is the second one that is a mauve color? Your header is beautiful, and I like your new profile pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick a favorite. They're all pretty. There's something about raindrops on flower petals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all gorgeous!! the third is my favorite, purple of course!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.